“Under My Skin” was originally planned as a skincare compendium for me to keep track of all the products I try in my search for perfect makeup-optional skin. The categories/tag system in blogging software is perfect for this goal, and much more efficient than storing a simple offline journal with my records. While this is for my own records, the blog is open to the public in case someone finds it useful.
- I am in my early 30s with brown eyes and dark hair.
- My ethnic heritage is southeast Asian.
- My skin type is Combination.
- My personal color analysis season is Bright Winter.
- My MAC makeup foundation shade is NC25.
My Current Skincare Regimen can be found using the “Methodology” tag.
My Current Makeup Regimen [updated December 2015]
- Bare Escentuals Complexion Rescue Tinted Cream in Buttercream
- Bare Escentuals Original Foundation in Medium Beige
- Nars Creamy Radiant Concealer
- Amy Nadine Renewing Nude Eyeshadow Palette
- Pacifica Mystical Eye Brightening Shadow Palette
- Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel
- Clio Kill Brush Liner in Black
- Clio Gelpresso Gel Pen Eye Liner in Golden Black
- DHC Gel Pencil Eyeliner EX in Brown
- Rimmel Exaggerate Auto Waterproof Eye Definer in Plum
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Natural Beauty
- Bobbi Brown Lipstick in Sweet Nectar and Hot Berry
- Nars Matte Lip Crayon in Cruella
- Nyx Lip Liner in Deep Red
- Rimmel Lipliner in Wild Clover and Pure