It’s that time of year again, where I list out my future purchases in a continued attempt to focus on my priorities and curb impulse spending.
- Beauty of Joseon’s Dynasty Cream – as my main moisturizer after I finish Stratia’s Liquid Gold. The ingredients look great.
- Benton’s Fermentation Eye Cream – As a more affordable replacement to my current anti-aging eye cream, Drunk Elephant’s shaba eye complex.
- Kikumasamune’s Sake Skin Conditioner – This toner has arbutin, which my routine is currently lacking, and may be good for scalp care as well.
- Neogen’s Green Tea Cleansing Stick – The last cleanser category I have yet to try.
- Sum37’s Rose Cleansing Stick – Same comments as above.
- Too Cool for School’s Pumpkin Sleeping Mask – As a replacement for my Cosrx Rice Nourishing sleeping pack. This pumpkin mask has centella and licorice!
- A daily red lipcolor – I miss having an everyday red statement lip since Colourpop’s Peacocky was discontinued. They’re the perfect accessory and they look great in photos. Currently trying out MAC’s Chili. Replacements I am looking at include Peripera’s Ink Cloud Velvet in Reddish Rose and Etude House’s Dear Darling Ice Cream Tint in Shark Red.
- A darker red lipcolor – I’m currently using Colourpop’s Let’s Play lippie stix as my fancy red, but I would like something darker like Nars’ Cruella or Nyx’ Snow White. Potential replacements include Nyx’ Violet Ray and I’m Meme’s Toc Tic Lipcolor in Flame action.
- A new BB cushion – While my current main BB cushion by Etude House is fine for light, everyday coverage, I need something extra for full coverage occasions. I’m looking at Apieu’s Wonder Tension Pact Madecassoside, Klairs’ Mochi BB Cushion, and Romand’s Perfect Inner Lighting Cushion.
- Cream blushes – I’m replacing all my powder blushes with cream. Next up is Glossier’s Cloud Paint in Puff, and Stila’s Convertible Color in Lillium.
- Pony Effect’s Stay Fit Matte Lip Color in Magnificent – This pink nude is outside my comfort zone, but it looks so amazing on Pony and Joan Kim, I must try.