If Ole Henriksen’s Sheer Transformation is my go-to moisturizer for summer, then Korres’ Wild Rose 24Hr Moisturising and Brightening Cream ($35) is my go-to moisturizer for winter. I’ve used it for years and it has not failed me.
- Great, silky texture that absorbs into skin well. Not as smooth as Ole Henriksen’s stuff, but it is the second best wnner.
- No further dark spots during use, though I never had the opportunity to watch it stop dark spots in the process of developing, like I did with Sheer Transformation.
- This product has gone through a few face lifts. It used to have a bit of SPF. Despite having SPF, it does not have the streaky white residue, nor does it take too long to rub into skin. However, it no longer has any sun protection in its latest incarnation.
- Lasts for about 4 months. I bought mine in November and it lasted until February. I hydrate pretty heavily in winter, so assume that it was used twice daily, at the very least.
- Korres is approved as a natural brand by Sephora. It does have fragrance, but the scent is so light, I didn’t know about it until I saw the ingredients. It is paraben-free, and I’ve never had any problems with irritation or clogged pores with this brand.
Overall, it’s great hydration for people are normal-combination in the winter time, without being too thick or too light. I’d recommend it.